Leather CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for purchasing one of our handcrafted products!
Leather gets better with time but to make your product keep its natural beauty for longer, please:
- Avoid it lying in the sun for hours
- Wipe regularly with a soft dry cloth to avoid dust build up
- Liquid spills like soda, wine etc, should be dabbed immediately with an absorbent damp cloth - please do not wait!
- Vegetable tanned parts on bags and belts can be oiled from time to time with Hoof oil.
- A good leather conditioner can be applied once in a while to enhance the colour and look of the leather. (Leather wax)
- Your leather wax should contain bees wax - all natural.
- Please keep hand sanitizer in a zip lock bag to avoid the alcohol messing on your bag.
Each product will develop its natural, individual patina over time